Thursday, June 7, 2007

Updates - WFR ADM MVIS

For starters I sold all of my ADM July $35.00 put options at $1.90 and $1.70 for a gain of 61.9% 80.5% respectively(pre tax/fees). I will continue holding my September $30.00 put options to leverage myself towards continued ADM weakness. Currently they are nearing over sold levels and in need of a bounce.

With a portion of my profits I loaded up on some WFR July $65.00 call options for an average price of $1.10. Technically, the stock held the bottom trend line on the daily time frame. While this is important, it is even more important we appreciate a bounce in the near future in order to continue the uptrend(originating on early May).



The rest of my profits were used to buy MVIS September $7.50 calls for an average price of $.25. This is a highly speculative play, which if successfully will mark a 32% increase in share price(market close today - $5.68).

No comments: